Cat Care Society's Festival of Felines is back with a twist- Saturday, August 27, 2016, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., at the CCS shelter, 5787 W. Sixth Avenue.
With Tails of the Painted Cats starting bi-annually in 2017, we are adding new activities to our beloved annual festival.
The following free, family-oriented activities will be available for Festival attendees:
- New in 2016: Meet the CCS Painted Cat Mascot, Sue Sioux
- New in 2016: Browse our Craft Fair with high quality handmade items for sale (100% proceeds benefit the shelter cats)
- New in 2016: Browse the Cat House Gallery with rotating artwork for sale in the Cat Clinic waiting area (40% of the proceeds benefit the shelter cats)
- Browse our fully stocked Meow Mart store (proceeds benefit the shelter cats)
- Pet and play with the CCS shelter cats and kittens
- Enjoy free refreshments: Champagne Punch (non-alcoholic also available), Coffee and Cake
- Giveaways and Spin The Wheel of Cat Swag with every $10 Meow Mart purchase