Thank you for your support!
Colorado Gives Day is an annual statewide movement to celebrate and increase philanthropy in Colorado through online giving. For the ninth year, Community First Foundation and First Bank are partnering to present Colorado Gives Day on Tuesday, December 4, 2018. Donations are accepted through Coloradogives.org.
Colorado Gives Day
- Colorado Gives Day is powered by Coloradogives.org, a year-round website featuring more than 1,800 nonprofits. ColoradoGives.org encourages charitable giving by providing comprehensive, objective and up-to-date information about Colorado nonprofits and an easy way to support them online.
- Colorado Gives Day features a $1 Million Incentive Fund. Every nonprofit receiving a donation on Colorado Gives Day receives a portion of the fund, which increases the value of every dollar donated.
Incentive Fund Key Points
Colorado Gives Day is a very important day for Cat Care Society and the cats in our care. It is one of our biggest fundraisers of the year. Please help us make it a big success...schedule your donation November 1 or after, or plan to give on December 4th!
- The $1 Million Incentive Fund is a pool of dollars, provided by Community First Foundation and FirstBank, to boost every donation made through Coloradogives.org on Colorado Gives Day.
- For example, if a nonprofit organization receives 10 percent of the total donations made on Colorado Gives Day, that same nonprofit receives 10 percent of the $1 Million Incentive Fund.
- In the Cat Care Society page, press the Donate" button. Add your donation amount and select the "CO Gives Day" button to schedule it to process on Dec. 4th. Complete the other fields and click "add to cart."
- When all your scheduled donations are in the cart, continue checking out by logging in or creating a donor account, entering your payment information, and then submit.